Student Business Services provides cashiering services to students and fiscal support to the college. We are dedicated to supporting the college mission and goals, providing information and services in a timely, accurate and student-centered manner. We hold ourselves to the highest ethical and professional standards in all transactions.
While there is no single “best way” to pay for college, researching your options early will help you create a plan that works best for you.
Fall 2019 Due Date: July 29, 2019
Spring 2020 Due Date: December 09, 2019
You have many options for paying tuition and fees:
- Pay tuition in person, online, or by phone
- Sign up for a monthly payment plan
- Utilize Scholarships
- Utilize Financial Aid (Grants, Loans, Federal Work Study)
- Utilize Veteran’s benefits
- Third Party Authorizations/Employer Reimbursement (check with your Employer for details)
Figuring out how to pay for college can take time. But you don’t have to do it on your own. Our workshops can help you understand the FAFSA and more.